Gender Equality and Social Inclusion in the Workforce
Gender equality and social inclusion are core development issues.
We believe that gender equality and social inclusion are core development issues. Our workforce development programmes deliver breakthrough strategies on gender equality and social inclusion initiatives. We have customised delivery capability to address barriers and opportunities in:
- women’s economic empowerment;
- women’s participation in leadership;
- decision-making and peace building;
- ending violence against women;
- access to opportunities and services for people living with disabilities and
- inclusion of geographically isolated communities and ethnic minorities.