Developing innovative financial solutions to achieve both financial and social returns.
To deliver direct investment activities in some of the most challenging markets, requires the building of an ecosystem. Palladium recognises and embraces this, and in doing so, Palladium’s impact investments will provide bespoke impact investment advisory services, congruent with our strength, by virtue of access to emerging markets, and the multiple projects we manage and the technical capability of the impact investing team.
The impact investing team is available (subject to conflict of interest) to provide bespoke advisory support services with regard to product development and support building the wider technical offering of the entire organisation, on an ad hoc basis, for clients. Specific advisory mandates may include the following (illustrative):
- Strengthening the impact investing ecosystem – commissioned research, reports and analysis
- Investment roadshows and bespoke knowledge sharing event curation
- Blended finance mechanism structuring and governance design
- Impact investment strategic advisory for investors, agencies and nongovernmental organisations
- Total portfolio management approaches for foundations and family offices
- Designing and implementing impact investing tools into the investment process
- Evaluating and improving the design of technical assistance facilities to leverage private investment
Pursuing markets where Palladium is an active actor, with good visibility locally provides us with a unique insight, as we work with a broad range of actors including other intermediaries and co-investors to deploy bespoke investment structures and solutions.
Our role remains integral to the development of these products as our local presence facilitates relationship connectivity and the understanding of the local business environment. As always, we are able to access Palladium’s in-house sector knowledge.