Kaplan-Norton Balanced Scorecard Certification Boot Camp™
June 17-21, 2013 - Sydney, Australia
The five-day Certification Boot Camp provides a deep dive into Palladium’s XPP, based on the Kaplan-Norton strategy execution approach, arming you with the necessary skills, tools, and foundations needed to clarify the strategy, drive performance, and optimize data for better decision-making.
Endorsed by Drs. Kaplan and Norton and delivered by their esteemed faculty, this exclusive course provides a framework of education that focuses awareness and develops a comprehensive and common systems understanding that embeds strategy management and execution capabilities in your organization—improving governance, agility, and performance.
Since its inception in 2008, the program has over 1,200 candidates, including CEOs, Vice Presidents,
Directors, and Managers, from large and small organizations, in both the private and public sectors across 61 countries—and growing! Currently, of the 1,200 candidates, almost 400 individuals have earned the distinction of Certified Graduate!
Save on early bird and group offers until 26th April 2013
The Exam Preparation You Need!
• Processes of effective strategy development and translation
• Components of a complete strategy map
• Steps to properly design a Balanced Scorecard
• Methods and techniques necessary to cascade and align strategy
• Principles of effective execution and governance
• Key linkage points between strategy and operations
• Processes and tools to monitor/test/adapt strategy and improve decision-making
The Australian Museum
6 College St Sydney NSW 2010
Tel: +61 29320 6000
Directions: Click here for map
Registration Fees and Payment Options
Download above course brochure for details.
For registration, payment and course enquiries, please contact:
Marketing and Event Co-ordinator
+61 28259 1000