This seminar will provide you with tools, techniques, and best practices to help you understand the importance of the OSM.
A critical component of strategy execution is the creation of an Office of Strategy Management (OSM). Made up of a select number of cross-functional C-level executives, the OSM serves to facilitate the strategy management process so that strategy development and execution is accomplished in an integrated way across the organization and ensures an ‘execution bias’ is built into all formulation activities. Included in this facilitation role, the OSM serves to drive, coordinate and support the activities, principles, and best practices of the strategy management process.
Creating Strategy Management Process will provide you with the tools, techniques, and best practices to understand the critical role of the Office of Strategy Management. You will also learn how to design and implement the nine OSM strategy management principles in your own organization. In addition, you will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with the experts from Palladium’s OSM Executive Working Group Program, the team responsible for helping dozens of organizations successfully set up their own OSMs.
Benefits of this Training Seminar
- Benefit from the only training in the world endorsed by Drs. Robert Kaplan and David Norton, developers of the OSM concept
- Learn how the Office of Strategy Management unlocks unrealized value by making strategy execution a distinct and recognized competency and drive performance improvements by sustaining a focus on strategy management - from development to execution
- Learn from best practice case studies from actual OSM implementations from Palladium’s OSM Executive Working Group Program
Who Should Attend?
CEOs; CIOs; CFOs; COOs; Presidents; SVPs; VPs of Strategy Management; Executive Leadership Teams; Line of Business Leaders and General Managers; Strategy Managers and Planners; Business Planning, Strategists, Analysts; Financial Professionals
Learn How the OSM
- Develops strategy within the framework of the strategy map
- Drives / leverages balanced scorecard management
- Aligns organizational units to strategy
- Links strategic initiative management to strategy
- Designs / implements a strategic communications plan
- Aligns human capital
- Links long-term strategy processes to short-term operational plans via planning & budgeting
- Processes to short-term operational plans
- Leads strategy review meetings
- Identifies, captures and shares best practices