This seminar defines strategy management and governance, and highlights the importance of leadership management in the program.
In the 2007 survey of CEOs conducted by the Conference Board, "Excellence in Execution" was ranked as #1 issue of greatest concern facing today’s CEO. Close behind, ranked as #3, was "Consistent execution of strategy by top management."
"The Balanced Scorecard is not a conceptual exercise; it is about execution." Dr. David Norton noted in his book The Strategy-Focused Organization. Successful strategy execution requires much more than a good strategy. It also requires a clear set of organizational priorities, effective deployment of resources, strong and committed leadership, and a structure to manage strategy, from development through execution.
Executing with the Balanced Scorecard will define strategy management and governance and highlight the importance of leadership involvement in the change process. Explore the link between planning and budgeting and strategy, the intersections between process improvement management and strategy, and the critical role of the Office of Strategy Management.
Benefits of this Training Seminar
- Benefit from the only training in the world endorsed by Drs. Robert Kaplan and David Norton
- Take away a tangible process of translating strategy for your organization
- Leverage Strategy-Focused Organization Best Practice research
- Learn from best practice case studies from actual Strategy Map/BSC designs and implementations
Who Should Attend?
CEOs; CIOs; CFOs; COOs; Presidents; SVPs; VPs of Strategy Management; Executive Leadership Teams; Line of Business Leaders and General Managers; Strategy Managers and Planners; Business Planning, Strategists, Analysts; Financial Professionals
Learn How To
- Understand the role of leadership in the BSC process
- Evolve management meetings to focus on strategy execution
- Unify management activities into an Office of Strategy Management
- Link planning and budgeting to strategy
- Build effective BSC reports to monitor and drive performance
- Understand the role of management vs. leadership
Custom On-site and Industry-Specific Training
Palladium also offers on-site training in all stages of strategy execution. For more information, click here to contact us.