This Palladium seminar will enable you to do effective strategic planning for your organization.
The Balanced Scorecard Strategy Map is a powerful tool for organizations around the world. The Strategy Map guides users through the process of developing strategic initiatives and measures, and mapping them helps to show the alignment of your organizations objectives. This process allows everyone in the organization to understand and see that the organization is putting their money where their mouth is.
Do you know the strategic destination of your organization? Mapping Strategy with the Balanced Scorecard will enable you to conduct effective strategic planning in your organization the day you step back in the office. This session will introduce to you the potential of the Balanced Scorecard Strategy Map as the foundation of a “Strategy-Focused Organization.”
Benefits of this Training Seminar
- Benefit from the only training in the world endorsed by Drs. Robert Kaplan and David Norton
- Take away a tangible process of translating strategy for your organization
- Leverage Strategy-Focused Organization Best Practice research
- Learn from best practice case studies from actual Strategy Map/BSC designs and implementations
Who Should Attend?
CEOs; CIOs; CFOs; COOs; Presidents; SVPs; VPs of Strategy Management; Executive Leadership Teams; Line of Business Leaders and General Managers; Strategy Managers and Planners; Business Planning, Strategists, Analysts; Financial Professionals
Learn How To
- Create a strategy map
- Design a Balanced Scorecard
- Identify measures
- Gain executive consensus and buy-in
- Develop the first Balanced Scorecard Report
Custom On-site and Industry-Specific Training
Palladium also offers on-site training in all stages of strategy execution. For more information, click here to contact us.