Associate, Human Resources (HRIS)
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RoleThe Associate plays a vital role in supporting the business by proactively translating information from the home office and project offices into the corporate human resource information system, delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives. This position serves as a technical point of contact for the assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Associate will work with the larger US-based Human Resources and Project Operations teams to support domestic and international employees.
ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibilities of the Associate, Human Resources (HRIS) are to:
- Act as a key support member of the Regional Human Resources team and work across the business disciplines to support change at a functional and transactional level across the business;
- Manage the input and integrity of data into the HRIS from a variety of sources including Project Operations staff, data files, and employment agreements;
- Act as a primary user of the HRIS and provide support and training to other regional users and new users;
- Implement existing user procedures, guidelines and documentation and provide suggestions and improvements as needed;
- Create both standard and complex reports based on information in the HRIS as requested;
- Support the interfaces between various internal systems (including Costpoint, Timesheets, HR Compass, PM Compass, etc.);
- Coordinate benefits open enrollment meetings and materials, provide inputs into renewal processes;
- Collect and communicate payroll changes per pay period, including reaching out to internal stakeholders for clarification when required;
- Receive and coordinate domestic benefits-related changes, updates, additions, and terminations;
- Review and submit all benefits invoices for approval and processing on a timely basis, make changes and liaising with carriers and broker as needed;
- Provide daily support to the HR team, and onsite/offsite employees with regards to HRIS information and benefits;
- Perform other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- The role reports to the Senior Manager, Human Resources. Reporting requirements include:
- Attendance of all team meetings;
- Regular updates with line manager;
- Regular submission of assigned reports and deliverables;
- A monthly update on the status of personal KRAs, as well as any other important areas of concern; and
- Exception reports as and when required.
- The role will form part of the Americas regional Human Resources team;
- The role will be required to liaise closely with all HR Systems specialists, Project Operations, and employees both onsite and offsite;
- The role will be required to build and maintain relationships with various benefits vendors
- The role is expected to contribute to process improvement through innovative and cost-effective proposals/ideas/suggestion.
- Bachelor?s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field;
- Relevant HR or business-related qualification or certification preferred;
- Minimum 2 years? experience in human resources;
- Exposure to HRIS systems (Salesforce platform preferred);
- Interest working in a global setting is desirable; and
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong aptitude for working with systems, including ERP, web-based tools, and vendor websites;
- Confidence and strong facilitation and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of the confidentiality of discussions and records;
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills;
- Excellent relationship management skills;
- High level of professional credibility and integrity;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a fast-paced environment; and
- Ability to adjust to multiple tasks and demands and constantly shifting priorities under tight deadlines and time constraints.