Deputy Chief of Party - Zambia Evidence for Health
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RolePalladium seeks a Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) to support an anticipated five-year, USAID-funded project in Zambia intended to strengthen the national HMIS system, improve monitoring and evaluation and research capacities, and expand the evidence-base for existing approaches to health programming. The Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) directly report to the COP in activity implementation and management. The DCOP will take over leadership and oversight of the activity in the absence of the COP. This position is responsible for coordinating the various technical experts and aligns them to NFNC and all the program activities.
- A minimum of a Master?s degree in a related field
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in HMIS and research
- Demonstrated progressive experience working in partnership with community-based
- organizations and other stakeholders
- Significant experience with USG- or USAID-funded activities or other internationally
- funded activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, including evidence of quality
- report writing and presentations. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with quality
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills