IDIQ Manager - Ukraine
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RoleThe IDIQ Manager will be the primary point of contact with the Mission concerning the day-to-day implementation and management of the Contract and individual TOs issued under the Contract. In particular, the IDIQ Manager will ensure that evaluation, assessment, and monitoring services and products are harmonized and standardized to generate a mutually intelligible body of analytical work.
- An advanced degree in international relations, social science, statistics or related field;
- Ability to recognize and implement methodological rigor in analytical work;
- Ten years of diverse experience in the successful design and conduct of international development analytics (evaluation, assessments, monitoring activities);
- Extensive experience in building and effectively leading strong international analytics teams and performing relevant quality control and editing; and
- Diverse experience working with donors and excellent communication, both verbal and written, skills.