Lead Evaluation and Assessment Expert - Ukraine
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RoleA Lead Evaluation and Assessment Expert will provide leadership and expertise under the direction of the IDIQ Manager in connection with all provided evaluation and assessment services and products. In particular, the Lead Evaluation and Assessment Expert will be responsible for quality control and timely delivery of evaluation and assessment services and products, and may be called upon to provide input related to the design and/or implementation evaluation and/or assessment activities under this Contract.
- An advanced degree in international relations, social science, statistics or related field;
- Ability to understand and implement methodological rigor in analytical work;
- Good knowledge of USAID Evaluation Policy and evaluation reporting requirements;
- Seven years of diverse international experience in the successful design and conduct of evaluations and assessments;
- Extensive experience in building and leading strong evaluation and assessment teams and performing relevant quality control and editing; and
- Successful experience working with donors and excellent communication, both verbal and written, skills.