Lead Monitoring Expert - Ukraine
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RoleA Lead Monitoring Expert will provide leadership and expertise under the direction of the IDIQ Manager in connection with all provided monitoring services and products. In particular, the Lead Monitoring Expert will be responsible for quality control and timely delivery of monitoring services and products, and may be called upon to provide input related to the design and/or implementation of monitoring activities under this Contract.
- An advanced degree in international relations, social science, statistics or related field;
- Solid understanding of best practices in performance monitoring;
- Ability to synthesize real-time international development monitoring data from multiple sources into easily-digestible information products appropriate for various types of audiences;
- Seven years of diverse experience in the successful design and conduct of international development monitoring activities;
- Extensive experience in building and leading strong international development monitoring teams and performing relevant quality control and editing; and
- Successful experience working with donors and excellent communication, both verbal and written, skills.