Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RolePalladium are pleased to advertise an exciting opportunity for individuals keen to progress their career in health and social protection consulting. As part of a regional Middle East team, we have an opening for a Manager Health, who will work on our expanding portfolio of health and social protection projects.
This opportunity will provide you with intellectual challenge, professional growth, career advancement, and market leading rewards.
ResponsibilitiesOur Managers are responsible for managing a discrete work stream, or module, as part of a broader project. The number of work streams varies from project to project, and depends on the size of the team and the scope of the project. Similarly, the number of consultants assigned to a project varies based on the level of complexity of the work.
- Partnering with the client and Palladium leadership to scope the project, its duration, and its high-level work plan
- Staffing the project, and assigning roles and responsibilities to deliver required results
- Providing professional development opportunities and feedback for the project team
- Serving as the day-to-day contact for the client, keeping them abreast of the projects progress and direction
- Articulating the high-level activities and outputs for the projects duration and managing the Palladium team as it executes the project's work plan.
RequirementsWe are looking for Managers with experience and expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Population modelling
- Health and population statistics
- Social protection and social development
- Health and social policy formulation
- Previous experience managing project teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Ability to work well in teams and with clients
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks and work well under pressure
Educations and Qualifications
- BS andor BA required, MSc or MBA preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent English required, Arabic beneficial