Monitoring & Evaluation Director - Jordan Creating Economic and Employment Opp
Company OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and RolePalladium seeks an M&E Director for the anticipated USAID-funded Jordan Creating Economic and Employment Opportunities through Partnerships (CEEO). The goal of CEEO is to create a competitive, demand-driven workforce development system that leads to increased private sector employment, especially for women, youth and vulnerable groups. The focus will be on establishing partnerships with the private sector, working with various educational institutions, and alignment with the Jordan Compact workforce priorities. Two key areas of the project will be:
- Promoting economic opportunities with high strong employment generation potential
- Promoting business partnerships related to investment and job creation
- Reviews the project implementation activities to assess results and the impact
- Gathers and evaluates information and ensures that these findings are accurately presented in all USAID reporting and tracking tools
- Responsible for tracking indicators, collecting and verifying information and maintaining PMP reports, work plans and monthly reports
- Ensures project scope and activities are compliant with USAID policies
- Coordinates closely with implementing partners to build cohesive measurement and results systems
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics or related field; Advanced degree preferred
- Relevant international business development experience, preferably working on USAID economic development projects
- Strong past experience in gathering, organizing and analyzing large amounts of data as well as the ability to design manageable, transparent M&E systems that report progress against indicators throughout the life of the project
- Solid understanding of USAID regulations and M&E reporting requirements
- Strong writing, reporting, and presentational skills
- Fluency in Arabic and English with excellent writing ability