Kaplan-Norton Strategy Execution Boot Camp: Positive Impact and the Execution Premium Process (in Spanish)
The four-day Strategy Execution Boot Camp provides a deep dive into Palladium’s Execution Premium Process (XPP) model and Positive Impact approaches, arming you with the necessary knowledge, tools, and foundations needed to help your organization realize results.
This course, hosted by Palladium training partner - DNA Strategy, gives an overview of all the topics a person needs to know to develop and execute a winning strategy from the basics of strategy design to the governance of a robust strategy execution approach. Concepts range from the basic (e.g., conducting a SWOT analysis) to the advanced (e.g., scenario planning for stress-testing strategy) and from time-tested (e.g., Balanced Scorecard) to the innovative (e.g., ecosystem strategy). There is plenty of insight to be found in this exclusive course for anyone involved in setting or executing strategy.
Taught by experienced consultants, this class relies on a mix of (1) theory to ground delegates in relevant principles, (2) examples that help delegates think critically about concept application, and (3) exercises to allow delegates to practice using and adapting key tools. The faculty can readily share anecdotes for virtually any topic from their own set of practical experiences.
The Kaplan-Norton Strategy Execution Boot Camp is the only training course endorsed by Drs. Kaplan and Norton, co-creators of the Balanced Scorecard and on Harvard Business Publishing’s list of top business thinkers of our time.
- A clear knowledge of the necessary components of effective strategy execution
- Ability to articulate how sustainable business strategies are good for long-term financial returns
- Templates and high-level processes
- Familiarity with a printed binder of hundreds of slides that can be leveraged as the basis for educating your organization
- Preparedness for taking the exam to become a Certified Graduate
- Stronger network of relationships with other strategy-minded professionals
Call +52 442.334.4498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more details.
Palladium reserves the right to restrict participation in the Certification Program and Boot Camp to ensure the intent, integrity, and quality of the program.
Ricardo Rodriguez Barraza
Socio Director, DNA-Strategy Consulting
Ricardo has more than 20 years in strategic planning, logistics and business process management. He has worked as a Director in several blue chip companies including DHL Worldwide Express and Austrim Nylex. His experience covers strategy execution and performance management projects in the public and private sector and across various different industries (e.g., energy, aerospace, banking, consumer products, pharmaceutical, government). Beyond strategy planning and execution his expertise also includes business process management, logistics and Lean operations, complex organizational initiatives management, and communication programs.
Ricardo received his MBA from IPADE Business School (México) and AB Freeman Business School at Tulane University (USA), has a Postgraduate of International Trade from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (Australia), has a LEAN Enterprise Certification for MRO from Tennessee University (USA) and has a B.I.E. degree of Industrial Engineering from ULSA (México).
Juan José Vilchis Guzman
Partner Director, DNA-Strategy Consulting
- Introduction: Positive Impact and the XPP
- Leadership for Strategy Execution
- Stage 1: Develop the Strategy
- Stage 2: Translate the Strategy
- Stage 2: Translate the Strategy (cont’d)
- Stage 5: Monitor & Learn
- Stage 3: Align the Organization
- Stage 3: Align the Organization (cont’d)
- Stage 4: Plan Operations
- Risk Management
- Stage 6: Test & Adapt
- Office of Strategy Management
- Conclusion and certification information
*Early Enrollment Pricing available through November 9: $75,000 (MXN)
Standard Price: $85,500 (MXN)
Group Pricing Available!
Call +52 442.334.4498 or email email@example.com for details.
Cancellation Policy – Payment is due at the time of registration. Transfers and cancellations must be in writing and are subject to a 10% and 20% service fee respectively if received two weeks before the start date. After that date, cancellations are non-refundable and transfers are not allowed. You may make substitutions at any time; please notify us in writing as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education
Epigmenio González 500, San Pablo, 76130 Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., Mexico
- 18 Mar - 21 Mar Kaplan-Norton Strategy Execution Boot Camp: Positive Impact and the Execution Premium Process San Diego, CA, USA Certification Classes
- 11 Dec - 14 Dec Kaplan-Norton Strategy Execution Boot Camp: Positive Impact and the Execution Premium Process Miami Beach, FL, USA Certification Classes