Kaplan-Norton Strategy Execution Boot Camp: Positive Impact and the Execution Premium Process
The four-day Strategy Execution Boot Camp provides a deep dive into Palladium’s Execution Premium Process (XPP) model and Positive Impact approaches, arming you with the necessary knowledge, tools, and foundations needed to help your organization realize results.
This course gives an overview of all the topics a person needs to know to develop and execute a winning strategy from the basics of strategy design to the governance of a robust strategy execution approach. Concepts range from the basic (e.g., conducting a SWOT analysis) to the advanced (e.g., scenario planning for stress-testing strategy) and from time-tested (e.g., Balanced Scorecard) to the innovative (e.g., ecosystem strategy). There is plenty of insight to be found in this exclusive course for anyone involved in setting or executing strategy.
Taught by experienced consultants, this class relies on a mix of (1) theory to ground delegates in relevant principles, (2) examples that help delegates think critically about concept application, and (3) exercises to allow delegates to practice using and adapting key tools. Our faculty can readily share anecdotes for virtually any topic from their own set of practical experiences.
The Kaplan-Norton Strategy Execution Boot Camp is the only training course endorsed by Drs. Kaplan and Norton, co-creators of the Balanced Scorecard and on Harvard Business Publishing’s list of top business thinkers of our time.
- A clear knowledge of the necessary components of effective strategy execution
- Ability to articulate how sustainable business strategies are good for long-term financial returns
- Templates and high-level processes
- Familiarity with a printed binder of hundreds of slides that can be leveraged as the basis for educating your organization
- Preparedness for taking the exam to become a Certified Graduate
- Stronger network of relationships with other strategy-minded professionals
Call +1 781.778.7435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more details.
Palladium reserves the right to restrict participation in the Certification Program and Boot Camp to ensure the intent, integrity, and quality of the program.
Director of Business Development, Canada
Carlos has more than 20 years of experience in strategy planning and execution, process improvement, change management, corporate performance management and project management. His areas of expertise also include corporate sustainability, having helped public and private sector organizations integrate social and environmental considerations into their business strategies. He developed his career in first-rate national and multi-national organizations in the private and public sector across the Americas, Europe and Africa.
Carlos received his MBA from Newcastle University (UK), his Quality Engineering degree from the Technical University of Cologne (Germany) and his Civil Engineering degree from the National University of Tucuman (Argentina). He is also a certified Lead Quality Auditor EOQ (European Organization for Quality) from TÜV Rheinland (Germany).
Director of Training and Events, Americas
David has been helping organizations better define and execute their strategies for more than a decade. He leads Palladium’s public training and events offerings in the Americas and also leads Palladium in the use of a Balanced Scorecard-based strategy management system. His internal strategy role includes maintenance of a clear strategy, communication of the strategy throughout the organization, evolving corporate governance, and partnering with HR to integrate strategy into personnel management practices. Additionally, David enjoys lending a hand with Palladium’s Balanced Scorecard Hall of Fame for Executing Strategy program which recognizes excellence in strategy execution around the globe.
Before his current set of roles, David was a Manager in Palladium’s Strategy Execution Consulting practice. In that role he worked with dozens of organizations to implement and use Balanced Scorecards, enhance initiative management practices, develop internal communication disciplines, and build multi-stakeholder strategies. His client success stories include three organizations that have been admitted to the Balanced Scorecard Hall of Fame for Executing Strategy (Millipore, Federal Bureau of Investigation, CHRISTUS Health). David graduated from Wharton’s undergraduate business program at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Introduction: Positive Impact and the XPP
- Leadership for Strategy Execution
- Stage 1: Develop the Strategy
- Stage 2: Translate the Strategy
- Stage 2: Translate the Strategy (cont’d)
- Stage 5: Monitor & Learn
- Stage 3: Align the Organization
- Stage 3: Align the Organization (cont’d)
- Stage 4: Plan Operations
- Risk Management
- Stage 6: Test & Adapt
- Office of Strategy Management
- Conclusion and certification information
- 11 Dec - 14 Dec Kaplan-Norton Strategy Execution Boot Camp: Positive Impact and the Execution Premium Process Miami Beach, FL, USA Certification Classes
- 4 Dec - 7 Dec Kaplan-Norton Strategy Execution Boot Camp: Positive Impact and the Execution Premium Process (in Spanish) Santiago de Queretaro, Qro, Mexico Certification Classes