Expression of Interest - Health Team Leaders & Senior Health Advisers
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
In preparation for several anticipated request for tenders, Palladium wish to identify potential Team Leaders and Senior Advisors across several different Health programmes in the Indo Pacific, potentially to be based in-country. Indicative areas of expertise may cover:
- Team Leadership
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Health Planning, Health Security
- Disease Surveillance One Health
- Primary Health
- Community Health Workers
- Human Resources for Health, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Gender and Social Inclusion in Health.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the area of specialisation
- Experience working with government health systems at national and provincial levels to improve health outcomes in low resource settings preferably in the Indo Pacific;
- Experience in Health programming management and/or implementation;
- Strong ability to multi-task and to handle complex programming challenges;
- Strong networks in the health sector;
- Excellent writing, speaking and oral communication skills in English; and
- Qualifications at Masters level relevant to specific health focus areas.
- Experience managing or providing senior-level advice to Health systems programs;
- Experience on DFAT, Australian government contracts or other international donors;
- Strong understanding of Gender and Social Inclusion in Health programming; and
- Experience working in nominated health focus area in low-resource contexts.